Welcome to Dee & Odin's
Please note that each host sets the game options, rules etc.
The info provided here is just an example of one way to play the games to help people become familiar with them. Some games have more variations than others. Each host will announce before the game the rules for their game!
NO PLAYER CARD NEEDED
To be 1st to answer correctly in order to unghost and get a prize box!
Read Question ESP answer (A, B ,C or D) to Host
Please note that it is up to the host as to what is or is not allowed.
HOW TO PLAY WET
1. All Players GHOST before the game beging.
2. The Host will Ask a question and offer Multiple Choice Answers (A, B, C or D).
3. Choose your answer and send the Host by typing A, B, C or D. (do NOT use numbers).
Be the first to send in the correct answer. Your LAST answer counts.
4. If you are 1st to send in the correct answer the host will call you down to either pick a box from the sack or steal someone's box.
NOTE: Get a guess in quickly! If it is wrong, you can change it. But be careful! If you change a correct answer to an incorrect answer,
you may not be "first in" even if you change it back to the correct one. Remember! Your LAST answer counts! The hoster automatically calls out who sent in the first correct answer.
HOW TO STEAL A BOX
1. Call out loud the box color someone else is holding.
2. The person MUST give you their box.
3. The person whose box was stolen, then picks another box from the sack or steals someone else's box.
4. THE ROUND ENDS: When a new box is taken from the sack.
5. THE GAME ENDS: When all 8 boxes have been taken from the sack
NOTE: Please steal as much as you want! But if the round goes on for too long, the host will call out a warning for the "Last steal!"
and the next boxless person will have to draw from the sack.
At the end of the game, the color boxes will be randomly packed with the 8 prizes.
Then, when your box color is called, you will put your box back into the sack and the host will give you your prize.
Generally, there are 3 event prizes, 4 door prizes, 1 mystery prize.
-----------------------------Thanks to Chimi for bringing this game to MetroWorlds-----------------------------------
White Elephant Trivia Variations
Happy Gaming! Enjoy!