Welcome to Dee's
(Revised NEW VERSION & all Pass The Pig Downloads by PRANKSTER)
You will Roll Pigs or Pass Them and try to Score the most points!
Pass the Pigs before you loose all your points!
There will be 15 Rounds per Game or whatever the host sets.
Please note that it is up to the host as to what is or is not allowed.
HOW TO PLAY PASS THE PIGS
No game card needed.
Host will announce before game begins the minimum score required to be eligible for prizes.
1. You MUST register BEFORE game begins. Open Pass The Pigs Player Card. Click Register
2. When YOU are called by the host, you can choose to either ROLL THE PIGS or PASS THE PIGS.
Your choice will be ESP'D to the host.
3. The Host will then announce out loud (on screen) what you rolled and therefore what points you have gained or lost.
*** To visually see your pigs roll, click UPDATE *** It does NOT auto update the pics.
4. You then choose to PASS THE PIGS (which will save your current score) or ROLL THE PIGS (for a chance at more points).
Click appropriate button with your choice.
5. Play continues will rolls till you either PASS THE PIGS or ROLL a PIGOUT.
If you roll a PIGOUT you lose your points this round and your turn.
* If you pass the score you have is saved and will be added up with any additional scores you already saved
or will save during upcoming rounds. *
6. Your goal is to reach the required score to be eligible for prizes.
Each turn lasts until the player throwing either rolls the pigs in a way that wipes out their current turn score
or decides to stop their turn, add their turn score to their total score and pass the pigs to the next player.
The winner is the first player to score a total of whatever host set for game.
You ROLL 2 Pigs.... the various combinations noted below yield different point values.
Example: if you rolled a Back & a Snout, you would gain 15 points.
Use the chart below to see all possibilities.
Play Modes & Odds
Easy Mode - Odds: All rolls have a 1 in 6 chance.
Normal Mode - Odds: Side 35%, Other Side 30%, Razorback 22%, Trotter 8%, Snouter 3%, Leaner 2%.
Prizes : You must reach the minimum score to be eligible for prizes!
Highest Score - You win the 1st Place Prize.
Second Highest Score - You win the 2nd Place Prize.
Third Highest Score - You win the 3rd Place Prize.
Door Prizes will be chosen randomly During Game.
Happy Gaming! Enjoy!
Please note that each host sets the game options, rules etc.
The info provided here is just an example of one way to play the games to help people become familiar with them. Some games have more variations than others. Each host will announce before the game the rules for their game!