Welcome to Dee & Odin's
NO PLAYER CARD NEEDED
Please note that each host sets the game options, rules etc.
The info provided here is just an example of one way to play the games to help people become familiar with them. Some games have more variations than others. Each host will announce before the game the rules for their game!
Be the 1st Player to Put on the items in the drawers or in a box.
There will be 2-6 Rounds per Game depending on # of players or whatever the host sets.
Please note that it is up to the host as to what is or is not allowed.
HOW TO PLAY DRESS UP
How to Play Dress Up!
1) Players register to play.
2) 5 players are called down to play each round.
3) The players walk to the boxes on the floor.
4) The players must put their heads into their pockets BEFORE the game starts.
5) When the host shouts GO! the players must quickly open the boxes/drawers and wear 1 of each item of clothing in turn, starting with the head.
6) The first player to get dressed and yell DONE! is the winner.
7) The winners from each round will play in FINAL WINNER'S ROLL-OFF for prize order.
*Repeat above for each Round*
Type in YOUR NAME! before the game starts, then press enter as soon as you are dressed.
While dressing, make sure you start with the head (don't misclick and get the accessory instead).
Always try to start with the hardest-to-click accessory.
Host will annouce the rules prior to game.
Winners from each round will play a FINAL WINNER'S ROUND to determine prizes OR
Winners from each round will play a FINAL WINNER'S ROLL OFF (roll the die) to determine prize order.
Door Prizes will be chosen during or after Game (varies with hosts).
Happy Gaming! Enjoy!