Please note that each host sets the game options, rules etc.
The info provided here is just an example of one way to play the games to help people become familiar with them. Some games have more variations than others. Each host will announce before the game the rules for their game!
NO PLAYER CARD NEEDED
Using the 9 Letters given, make the longest word you can.
There will be 25 Rounds per Game or whatever the host sets.
Please note that it is up to the host as to length of Countdown Timer.
HOW TO PLAY COUNTDOWN
How to Play
1. When asked, REGISTER to the HOST in ESP.
2. The Host will ask a player to pick 9 LETTERS from either Vowels or Consonants.
2. Player says "Vowel" or "Consonant" and the host will pick as asked. Continue this until 9 Letters have been picked.
3. After the 9 letters are shown, the TIMER will begin.
4. All players will ESP the host any words they form from the shown 9 letters. (you do NOT need an @, just ESP the word)
Send each word SEPARATELY (in a separate ESP).
(The longer the word, the more points)
5. You receive 1 Point for each Letter for the longest word you submit per round.
*Repeat above for each Round*
What is and is NOT allowed!
1. The word can ONLY be made up from the 9 letters.
2. Each letter may only be used ONCE (unless 2 of that letter are in the 9 letters being used) per word sent in.
3. The word HAS to be in the Internal Dictionary (from Houston's Hoster) to be accepted; dictionary contains approx. 800,000 US & UK words.
Top Score - You win the 1st Place Prize.
2nd Top Score - You win the 2nd Place Prize.
3rd Top Score - You win the 3rd Place Prize.
Door Prizes will be chosen randomly during or after Game.
Happy Gaming! Enjoy!
Welcome to Dee's