Please note that each host sets the game options, rules etc.
The info provided here is just an example of one way to play the games to help people become familiar with them. Some games have more variations than others. Each host will announce before the game the rules for their game!
Welcome to Dee's
Organize the cards so they add up to 21 in a line (horizontally or vertically).
There will be 25 Rounds per Game or whatever the host sets.
Please note that it is up to the host as to what is or is not allowed.
Host will also set time allowed.
HOW TO PLAY BLITZ 21
Before Play Begins
Register your card when host asks for registrations. Click Register.
How to Play
1. The host will send you card via ESP for each round.
2. When host starts timer, click GET DEAL (bottom left of card).
3. Place cards one at time onto the grid as they pop up in the NEXT CARD window (right side of card).
4. Continue to play cards until timer runs out (or you have filled the grid).
*Repeat above for each round*
If a row or column adds up to 21, you earn points for each 21 you make. The card will flash green for each 21 earned and those cards are removed from the grid.
If a row or column adds up to more than 21, you BUST and points are subtracted from your score. The card will flash red for each bust made.
1. All face cards have a value of 10, and aces have a value of 1 or 11 (just like blackjack).
2. Cards that add up to 21 are removed first, so you can safely place a card where it adds up to 21 in one row/column, and will not incur a point deduction for busting elsewhere on the card.
Anti-Blitz is played the same as Blitz EXCEPT you organize cards so that they BUST (add up to 22 or more) in a line, vertically or horizontally, within the time allowed.
Top Score - You win the 1st Place Prize.
2nd Top Score - You win the 2nd Place Prize.
3rd Top Score - You win the 3rd Place Prize.
Door Prizes will be chosen randomly during or after Game.
Happy Gaming! Enjoy!