NO PLAYER CARD NEEDED
Please note that each host sets the game options, rules etc.
The info provided here is just an example of one way to play the games to help people become familiar with them. Some games have more variations than others. Each host will announce before the game the rules for their game!
Welcome to Dee's
To get as close to 31 in the same suit (2 10's & an Ace) before anyone else does.
Generally cards are setup in 9 columns, 3 down.
HOW TO PLAY BLIND 31
How to Play
1. Register to the Host before game starts. Ghost please.
2. Players will be called down in groups of anywhere from 5 - 9 players depending on how many are registered.
3. The winner of each round will win a prize, unless more than 27 are registered, in which case an additional round may be played. Winners of all rounds will roll a die to determine prize order.
4. When host asks you to flip your cards, do so using the Use, HIDDEN FROM VIEW.
5. Play will progress from Left to Right and each player can choose to draw 1, 2, or all 3 cards.
6. After which host will ask if you are done or wish to knock.
If you are done, play will progress to next player, if you Knock, each remaining player will get one more chance to flip their cards.
1. Since the game is played blind, Neither the host nor the other players have any idea what cards you have.
So please be careful with your flips and do NOT get ahead of the host.
2. At any point during your turn, if you think you have a high enough score to beat your opponents you may Knock.
Ways to win are listed below.
3. Once a player has knocked the remaining players each get one more turn to draw cards.
After they have had their final turn, the host will ask the player who knocked to reveal their cards.
4. To Reveal, click the cards and select SHOW RESULT TO OTHERS.
Since the game is played blind, if you accidentally flip your card instead of showing results, the host cannot take your word for what you had before. It isn't fair to the other players
31 (two tens and an ace)
Weak 31 (two aces and a 9 -- can only be beaten by a regular 31)
3 of a kind all different suits (30.5 pts)
3 of a kind all same suit (30.7pts)
Straight flush of 3 cards in sequence in same suit (30pts)
If playing 3 rounds
1st Round Winner - You win the 3rd Place Prize.
2nd Round Winner - You win the 2nd Place Prize.
3rd Round Winnr - You win the 1st Place Prize.
If playing 4 or more rounds
Winning player from each round will roll a die to determine Prize order.
Top 3 rolls win Game Prizes. (highest 1st place, 2nd highest 2nd place, 3rd highest 3rd place.
Door Prizes will be chosen randomly During Game.
Happy Gaming! Enjoy!