Welcome to Dee & Odin's
Please note that each host sets the game options, rules etc.
The info provided here is just an example of one way to play the games to help people become familiar with them. Some games have more variations than others. Each host will announce before the game the rules for their game!
NO PLAYER CARD NEEDED
Using the Cards, try to get a total of 21 or as close as possible.
Game play can vary as to # of rounds, prize allocation.
This is determined by the host and will be announced before play begins.
HOW TO PLAY BLACKJACK
How to Play Blackjack
1. Please REGISTER to the host in esp. Please ghost.
2. 6 Players will be called down. Please take your place in order at the cards from left to right.
3. All players then flip the top 2 cards <FLIP cards>
4. In order from L to R, host will ask each player if they want to HIT or STAY
If you choose to HIT - flip one of the 3 bottom cards
5. After all 6 players have taken their turn. The player closest to 21 will play in FINAL ROUND.
*Repeat above for each Round*
6. FINAL ROUND - same as above, but top 3 card counts will win prizes. (In case of a tie, a tiebreaker will be held).
1. Cards MUST always be FLIPPED, not REVEALED.
2. A BLACKJACK (21 on top 2 cards) is the best hand. It beats a 21 drawn using 3 or more cards.
3. If you accidentally REVEAL instead of FLIP, you must REFLIP the card to all can see.
4. Host has the right to reject any entry for not meeting the above criteria.
Top Score - You win the 1st Place Prize.
2nd Top Score - You win the 2nd Place Prize.
3rd Top Score - You win the 3rd Place Prize.
Door Prizes will be chosen randomly During Game.
Happy Gaming! Enjoy!