Welcome to Dee & Odin's
Please note that each host sets the game options, rules etc.
The info provided here is just an example of one way to play the games to help people become familiar with them. Some games have more variations than others. Each host will announce before the game the rules for their game!
Be the 1st to Call Bingo!
Generally there will be 3 or 4 Rounds per Game.
Please note that it is up to the Host to set # of Rounds, # of Cards etc.
HOW TO PLAY BINGO
1. Open Bingo Card
2. By Default there should be 2 white cards showing, with Red in Center Square. For Most games, you register 2 cards.
The number of cards you can registered you select with the check mark boxes to the right and below the card displays...
turn check mark(s) on to send that card(s)
3. Press REGISTER button
The name of the host will normally appear automatically on your card and send your registration to the host-program. If host name doesn't appear, please type the Host's Name manually into the Host-Box of your Bingo Card, then hit Register button.
4. If it is a JACKPOT BINGO GAME, players donate tokens to the jackpot. This is totally optional.
The difference in playing a JACKPOT game is that the JACKPOT must be called BEFORE the BINGO is called.
PLAYING THE GAME
1. After the host has received all registrations, they will close registrations and then tell you the BINGO PATTERN required to win that game. Here are some samples....
Some patterns have the word CRAZY or TWISTED in the name. This means that the given pattern can be in any direction.
Games with 'The HARD WAY' means you may not use the free spot in your winning pattern.
|This card is One Line. One line may be any one line.||This card is Two Lines. Two lines may be any two lines.||This is Three Lines. Three lines may be any three lines.|
|This is the Asterisk bingo.||This is the Bow Tie bingo.||This pattern is the Starburst.|
|And is Picture Frame.||This one is called GIN.||This is the usual pattern needed to win JACKPOT!|
2. You MUST tell your card under the *USER* drop down list what game design you are playing,
and also what jackpot game you are playing if there is one.
3. When the host starts calling numbers, click TURN ON AUTO Button to mark your card's numbers automatically. The BINGO call (& JACKPOT) calls will then also be made automatically.
Call Bingo 1st = You win Prize for that Game
(There will always be a minimum of 3 Games)
(You can win more than one game)
Door Prizes - Register by sending a $ to Host when asked.
Door Prizes will be chosen randomly between BINGO GAMES or after.
Happy Gaming! Enjoy!