Welcome to Dee's
Please note that each host sets the game options, rules etc.
The info provided here is just an example of one way to play the games to help people become familiar with them. Some games have more variations than others. Each host will announce before the game the rules for their game!
NO PLAYER CARD NEEDED
To Be Fastest Player to "Slam Dunk" your balls into the Net!
Generally there will be at least 3 rounds per game and a Winner's Round.
HOW TO PLAY BASKETBALL
How to Play
1. To play, register by sending $ (or whatever host sets) to the host via ESP.
2. Hoster will randomly pick 3 Players for Round 1. Players please stand at a set of 6 Balls. Others please Ghost.
3. When the Host says GO, each player picks up a Basketball from their Ball Container.
4. Each Player must drop in a total of 6 Basketballs and then announce outloud they are Done with their name. example: Done Dee.
5. After the Round, players place the balls back in the containers please (to be used in next round).
6. Hoster then randomly selects 3 Players for Round 2. Then repeats again for Round 3.
(Depending on the total number of players you may get to play more than 1 round.)
7. Final Winner's Round will be played by the winners of Round 1, 2 & 3. This is to determine prize order.
Winner of Winner's Round - You win the 1st Place Prize.
2nd Place in Winner's Round - You win the 2nd Place Prize.
3rd Place in Winner's Round - You win the 3rd Place Prize.
Door Prizes will be chosen during or after Game.
Happy Gaming! Enjoy!
Example of an old Private Turf Locale used for Basketball