Welcome to Dee & Odin's
Please note that each host sets the game options, rules etc.
The info provided here is just an example of one way to play the games to help people become familiar with them. Some games have more variations than others. Each host will announce before the game the rules for their game!
NO PLAYER CARD NEEDED
To be the 1st player(team) to reach the end and yell "WE BAD!"
HOW TO PLAY BACKOFF
How to Play
1. To play, register by sending $ (or whatever host sets) to the host.
2. Six Players will be called. Each one is to stand at one of the 6 dice.
3. Six more players will then be called. Each one picks a player at a die to be their partner.
4. The second set of players called down to the marker on the far left, lower corner, of the locale (red diamond).
5. When the host says roll, all players roll their die, so all can see & ANNOUNCE the ROLL.
6. Players then 'walk' the number of markers corresponding to the roll of the die made by their partner.
7. The first player to reach the end, yells "WE BAD!" and their team wins their choice of colored boxes (each person of team picks a colored box).
You do not need exact roll to reach the end <red diamond>
**If a 1 is rolled, player goes back to start.**
**If a 3 is rolled, player goes back 3 spaces.**
# of Rounds determined by # of players and by host's choice.
*NEW* BLACK HOLE Round - Host will place a BLACK BALL at 1 of the numbers. If you land on that number, you go back to start.
The winning Roller and Runner team will be given colored box choices.
If your box has a main prize, your name is removed from the list.
If you win a door prize, your name stays on the list and you may be recalled.
Door Prizes will be chosen during or after Game.
Happy Gaming! Enjoy!