Welcome to Dee & Odin's
Please note that each host sets the game options, rules etc.
The info provided here is just an example of one way to play the games to help people become familiar with them. Some games have more variations than others. Each host will announce before the game the rules for their game!
NO PLAYER CARD NEEDED
Using the Letters given, make phrases! Players then VOTE on the phrases submitted.
There will be 10 Rounds per Game or whatever the host sets.
Please note that it is up to the host as to what is or is not allowed.
Some Hosts play a single entry game, some allow multiple entries.
HOW TO PLAY ACRO
How to Play Acro!
1. The Host will randomly generate a group of LETTERS.
2. Use EACH LETTER as the start of a word. You then submit your phrase or sentence by ESP to HOST.
3. After all players have submitted their Answer, the Host will then show the submissions.
4. YOU Vote for the choice you find the funniest, best, most creative etc. ESP YOUR VOTE (using # of the choice) to the Host.
5. Host will then announce the Votes (& points won).
*Repeat above for each Round*
What is and is NOT allowed! (Varies with hosts)
1. Do NOT add words. Only words that start with the generated letters in order will be allowed.
2. You can NOT vote if you don't send in a phrase.
3. You can NOT vote for yourself.
4. You will not get points if you submit an answer but do not vote.
5. Host has the right to reject any entry for not meeting the above criteria.
You receive 1 Point for each Vote received, you also receive a bonus point for voting for the top answer!
Top Score - You win the 1st Place Prize.
2nd Top Score - You win the 2nd Place Prize.
3rd Top Score - You win the 3rd Place Prize.
Door Prizes will be chosen during or after Game (varies with hosts).
Happy Gaming! Enjoy!